The director of Central's China program, Dr. Li Shumin, is visiting Merida this week. Believe it or not, I am serving as her mentor. Dr. Li is in her fourth semester as program director and has a million questions. We agreed the more we do, the more we realize what we do not know. Today is Dr. Li's birthday. I wish Aidan were here to act as our interpreter.3.23.2011
We need Aidan!
The director of Central's China program, Dr. Li Shumin, is visiting Merida this week. Believe it or not, I am serving as her mentor. Dr. Li is in her fourth semester as program director and has a million questions. We agreed the more we do, the more we realize what we do not know. Today is Dr. Li's birthday. I wish Aidan were here to act as our interpreter.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I didn't realize there was a "campus" in China. Sounds like a great opportunity for both of you - when do you plan to visit?
Post a Comment